- Responsible for all cash management functions i.e. cash concentration, account funding, local and international bank transfers as well as ensuring adequate liquidity for working capital needs and investing excess cash.
- Overseeing and strengthening relationships with all banks and financial institutions as well as negotiating all bank and service fees.
- Forecasting daily cash requirements as well as daily company income and interest expenses.
- Review and recommend changes to the organization’s investment policies based on the market conditions as well as assess treasury performance benchmarks and recommend changes when necessary.
- Evaluation, development, and implementation of cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Conduct benchmark studies on banks /other financial institutions and their services to evaluate compatibility with the organization’s needs.
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies and ensure compliance with the organization’s internal controls, policies & procedures.
- Responsible for the determination of the organization’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Reconciliation of all daily cash receipts, daily bank deposits, daily POS transactions, and petty cash transactions.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in treasury management with at least 7 years in a leadership role in a reputable commercial or FMCG environment.
- Must possess a degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field (An MBA degree will be an added advantage).
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA e.t.c.
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- The candidate must be within the range of 35 - 45 years of age
Salary: NGN 400,000 - 600,000
Location: Head Office, Lagos.