- Support the Travel Team to ensure that all travel arrangements, documents, and document processes are compliant for the client and corporate.
- Responsible for maintaining physical and virtual document filing systems.
- Assist other teams as needed.
- Determining clients' needs and suggesting suitable travel packages
- Maintaining personnel and travel tracking sheets.
- Maintaining the electronic document databases.
- Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation, and transportation.
- Other duties as required.
- This role is opened to Female Applicants only, to enhance gender balance in the workplace.
- Minimum of OND
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Diploma in Ticketing and reservation
- Minimum of 2years
- Good communication skills
- Must have vast knowledge on travels, ticket, and reservation
Location: Maryland, Ikeja Lagos
Salary Range: NGN 75,000 – 100,000 (Negotiable) monthly gross.