- Coordinate the movement of pick drivers for our client in Abuja.
- Manage and handle issues that would arise in the course of all operational activities with the drivers.
- Apply disciplinary actions on drivers whenever the need arises.
- Properly track and monitor movement of client’s vehicles all around Abuja.
- Compile daily/weekly reports on operational activities of our client’s business.
- Rate and recommend drivers for promotion or commendation as at when due.
- Critically analyse our client’s business and make recommendations for improved service delivery.
- Minimum of BSc/HND from a reputable institution.
- Must have experience in the management of drivers and operational staff.
- Very mature with a strong ability to manage a diverse set of people.
- Very conscious about rendering excellent service.
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills.
- Technology savvy.
- A Team Player.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Very Proficient in Ms Office Packages.