- Oversee MW design activities for PTP & PTMP radios - including Link Budget & Service Request Order (SRO's).
- Report weekly of all MW activities ( PTP & PTMP).
- Ensure that the MW deployment datasheet is updated and Submitted to the Regulators (NCC) bi-annually.
- Overall project planning, delivery, and timely update on project progress.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in the use of assigned frequency channels/bandwidth.
- Report on capacity, inventory, and utilization of applicable Access Network platform.
- Provide detailed engineering documentation to support and ensure successful project implementation.
- Provide the required support to escalated issues from Operation teams.
- Effectively manage radio licenses to meet customer requirements.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- BSc/HND in Engineering.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Ownership and initiatives
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to evaluate and articulate the cost trade-offs associated with various network and circuit implementations.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of network planning tools like Pathloss, MapInfo, etc.
- Ability to engage and communicate with vendors, service providers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Traveling may be required at short notice.
- Ability to analyze and interpret detailed technical solution and implement into a network planning document.
- Understanding of Microwave radios Technology.
- Good knowledge of Ceragon/Ubiquiti/Dragon Wave/Radwin PTMP Radios.
- Good Knowledge of various protection schemes namely LMSP, SNCP ERPS, LAG Ring & Mesh Protection, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience in Microwave radios technologies
Demands of the Job:
- This role demands prompt and timely delivery of customer service, as well as good inventory and stock management.