- Analyse and provide the necessary support for transactions from end to end.
- Supports investment and/or advisory team lead for data collection, analysis, and monitoring.
- Aids and defines clients’ needs and the level of analysis required.
- Supports in developing a forward-looking view of the company’s credit risk profile.
- Anticipates risk and management of concentrations: single name, industry sectors views.
- Supports the decision-making in the risk forums with expertise on credit risk profiles.
- Produces basic and financial models and conducts business valuation to support and evaluate investment opportunities, value adds, and performance of portfolio companies.
- Conducts desk research on portfolio companies, principal investments’ sectors to benchmark performance expectations.
- Provides desk and field support for the execution of advisory mandates where applicable including but not limited to investment teaser, investment deck creation, and process management.
- Communicates with all portfolio companies and clients through daily calls, emails, and meetings for data updates, continuous collection of more in-depth operating and financial information.
- Monitors all relevant business and economic news stories relevant to portfolio companies.
- Analyses and reports on all company financial statements.
- Reports to the team lead on all tasks, portfolio companies, and/investment coverages.
- Comprehends the need to understand processes & systems, review, implement and execute documentation starting with Sthenic Finance & Advisory/Sthenic Capital Management and coordinating with all stakeholders including artisans, vendors, and consultants.
- Supports Sthenic’s Principal Investments with Business Development and strategies
- Performs any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the team-leads in line with the objectives of the Company.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Business Administration, Statistics, and any other related courses
- Minimum 2 years experience in Advisory and Finance, Consulting, Investment Banking
- Solid practical understanding of financial modeling
- Very good use of Microsoft packages
- Data gathering and analysis
- Not older than 27 years old