KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Training coordination: You will collaborate with the Product Management team(s) to gather content for the planned technical releases i.e., software, systems or tools that will feed in to training material for the frontline teams.
- Stakeholder management: You will manage multiple stakeholders’ needs for training by ensuring proper tracking and delivery against requests made, based on the prioritized technical releases.
- Training Design: You will create, design, and deliver robust yet simple and clear training material for in-country training teams to adopt for training of frontline teams, both in-house and BPO partners.
- Training sign-off. You will coordinate with the Product Managers to review and sign-off on any training material generated before use.
- Training of trainers: You will schedule and conduct ‘’training of trainers’’ while ensuring that the technical aspects of the new features, software or tools are delivered in the most simplistic way and the trainers empowered to train the users.
- Content hub: You will create or select a hub and management system for all technical release notes and training material accessible to the Product Managers, the Global and in-country training teams.
- Evaluation: You will be the point of contact for any feedback regarding the technical releases and training progress. You will also coordinate with the Product Managers to document answers to any FAQ’s arising from the users.
- Adoption: You will work closely with the in-country teams to drive adoption of the technical changes while providing insights from the users to the Product Management team to drive continuous improvements.
- Requirements & design: You will give input on design and together with the Director of CC provides sign-off on behalf of the users.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Over 3 years experience in a similar role at a technology company
- Previously in a similar role as Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager
- Experience leading big system roll-outs
- Experience developing, systematizing, and delivering training materials and plans
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- People leadership and management experience in a similar capacity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to break down Tech jargon into simple clear messages.
As a policy, we do not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment. requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.