- Operate equipment required to support and maintain Plant operation and maintenance activities.
- Assist to diagnose electrical, refrigeration, panel controls, and mechanical problems to ensure successful manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot and repair utility equipment.
- Maintain records about inspection results.
- Assist in Performing and maintaining facility landscaping, painting, and plumbing,
- Support to ensure accurate and apt completion of all protective maintenance duties.
- Carry out assigned duties to prevent plant shutdowns to attain all essential schedules.
- Works hand in hand with other departments in the organization to ensure projects or assignments are carried out without a hitch in the technical department.
- Provide assistance for the least amount of production downtime.
- Support installation, operate, and adjust equipment.
- Provide technical assistance for supporting preventive maintenance activities.
Functional Skills and Education Required:
- Good Analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team spirit
- ND engineering graduates (Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineers – preferably electrical/electronic)
- Minimum of 0-1 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with CMMS software
- Organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail.
- Free Accommodation
- Attractive and Competitive salary.
LOCATION: KOGI STATE, NIGERIA.
Note: Only those with an OND certificate can apply.