The role is demanding, diverse, and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking to attract business from client companies
- Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture, and the environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media,
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be at work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Economics, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Accounting
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
- Ambition and the drive to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Persuasive and driven
- Minimum 2 years experience in Recruitment Consulting, Sales/Telesales, Customer Service, Call Center or any other customer-facing role