- Prepare meals and specialised drinks as requested by the management through a waiter, supervisor or the Director.
- Ensure that all orders are prepared based on filled dockets.
- Ensure that meal recipes and all kitchen processes are followed appropriately
- Responsible for accounting for the food materials that have been issued or kept in the kitchen.
- Inform the supervisor or Director of any material that is about to finish or at agreed re-order level
- Wipe down all equipment and work areas before close of business. Ensure that work area is tidy and free of obstruction.
- Ensure that all food items are properly stored in the appropriate places
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by Management as the case may be at all times as long as these duties will lead to the promotion of the company’s business and will help to achieve a more effective operations environment.