- Safely transporting products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keeping the truck clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in FMCG organization.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos state.
- Must be able to drive heavy-duty trucks including45 ton trucks.
- The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local and interstate roads and routes.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.