Duties and Responsibilities
- He or she is to achieve all Koolboks brands’ availability, visibility, activations, and accessibility objectives through effective field sales execution and cycle activities implementation while ensuring 100% of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To lead and set the Trade Marketing Strategy across all portfolio of brands
- Responsible for all Marketing Activities across categories in the region -with focus on planning and implementation of visibility, merchandising, consumer promotions and events- based on market needs
- Lead and oversee short and long term Trade Marketing projects (ATL, BTL), promotional material deployment in liaison with the team.
- Plan and implement various promotional formats and other marketing activities at on and off-premises across the region
- Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and sales support activities are completed to specifications and deadlines.
- Provide field sales team with tools and support materials to drive execution of BTL activities/sales drivers with customers in line with global best practice and standards
- Align any Trade Marketing activity, point of sale and value add items to ensure best in class quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Accountable for trade activation budget and ensures that all spend are in line with plan and agreed on guidelines
- Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG.
- First degree from a reputable institution of higher learning in Nigeria. Possession of a master’s degree in Marketing or related field will be added advantage.
- A strong track record in Sales and Trade Activation at a management level, with experience in at least two areas of Sales including ideally Field Sales.
Previous experience of:
- Seasoning or related product trade activation; Daily consumer goods activation is very key to the role
- Managing others/leading and getting results through cross-functional teams is required
- Strategic planning, design, and implementation
- This role requires strong project management skills, commercial and financial capability/acumen, a high level of computer literacy and previous experience of working with other parts of Sales and other functions particularly Sales, Marketing and Finance is critical. A good track record is required.