- Auto-mechanical Works
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Electrical Installation
- Maintenance Works
- Second class upper (2:1) or upper credit in HND, B.Ed or BSc in Education, Sciences, Engineering, Management Sciences and other disciplines relevant to the job opening. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of the National Educational and Research Development Council (NERDC) curriculum and English language requirements.
- Must be passionate about teaching, must have good written and communication skills.
- Must be articulate and possess a strong character.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Dedication to students and education.