We are currently hiring a Trade Brand Manager who will work as a part of the marketing team to deliver planned revenue, volume, and gross margin of key brands & customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and managing the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution, and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers and trade partners
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in alignment with the marketing and sales objectives
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility and conversions
- Visiting the points of sale regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have prior experience in Trade Marketing, brand management, or sales.
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.
- You are keen on sales channel development to deliver on brands expectations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.