TRACKING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
- Management of Asset owners within the assigned territory and sharing necessary information with the Operations management
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, Candidate needs to be tech savvy and accustomed to cloud and mobile access to systems
- Excellent communication skills digitally and Orally.
- Maintain records, proving that the sourced Asset is compliant with regulations whilst demonstrating value for money.
- Maintain an in-transit list and track on the software provided by the company
- Track in-transit lead-times and report any exceptions to Operations management immediately a failure is anticipated or identified
- Facilitate timely daily, weekly, monthly tracking reports.
Escalate any concerns or problems identified to Operations management immediately
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.