- During construction mode will locate barge in a position most advantageous for the stalking on and welding of pipe.
- Monitors movements of all support vessels in the vicinity of barge during construction activity.
- Will be familiar with use of radar equipment.
- To continuously monitor readouts on all mooring equipment. To ensure that all equipment is operating correctly and that barge position is satisfactory.
- Is to be capable of operating winches to move barge to lay down pipeline and pick up by constant tension, as required.
- Monitors weather conditions.
- Keep logs of all barge activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Individual must have experience as a Winch Operator and be familiar with survey procedures and equipment
- Should be familiar with various tug boat and winch capacities and be capable of operating equipment accordingly. Qualification: At least O' Level
- More than 8 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Operating Tower crane and understand the basic maintenance knowledge.
Location; Bonny Island (Not limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.