- End-to-end management and execution of tours and holidays; tickets, accommodation and transportation.
- Design tours, cruise and holiday packages in a B2B/B2C capacity
- Liaise with key stakeholders like airlines, coach operators, hoteliers and resort reps to manage bookings.
- Develop strategies to increase sales and reach the company’s targets.
- Respond to phone/email customer enquiries and meet their expectations
- Develop, manage and reconcile budgets and financial records.
- Visit locations to ascertain quality and suitability
- Conduct market research to identify key consumer trends in the travel and tourism industry.
- Source products and prime destinations to meet consumers’ demand for responsibly indulgent tourism.
- Work experience in the leisure, travel and tourism industry (at least 1 year)
- Must be able to multi-task and handle pressure gracefully
- Great communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Keen attention to details and organizational skills
- Must possess wide-ranging IT skills
- Local knowledge and demonstrable interest in this sector
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Must have an ownership mindset
- Keen knowledge of key tourist terrains is very key
- Cutting-edge customer service mindset (We are a very customer-oriented company)
- 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays (Weekends, if required to).