- Enroll staff on the attendance device and ensure devices are in good working conditions.
- Upload / collect data (attendance records).
- Ensure compliance with approved duty schedules.
- Maintain absences (annual leaves, casual leaves, sick leaves…etc).
- Report prolonged absences not authorized.
- Issue and keep leave booklets to staff.
- Servicing biometrics machines
- Ability to couple and decouple attendance machine
- Prepare overtime reports and handle complaints on short payment of overtime.
- ND/NCE or Related certificate
- 3 years work experience in Time Management preferably in Cement Industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Hands-on job experience is required
- Computer Literate
- SAP Knowledge is very essential
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development