2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• To be willing to work in day or night shift as per company’s requirement.
• To be responsible for the optimum production of injection moulding machines.
• To set and monitor processing parameters on all injection machines to achieve shift targets.
• To be responsible for ensuring that quality checks are carried out and product quality is maintained as per company standards on the shop floor.
• To be able to operate injection moulding machines, moulds, hot runner systems, diesel and gas generators, air compressors, scrap grinders, cooling towers and water pumps.
• To verify the machine wise shift production and machine wise shift rejection, keeping shift rejection within acceptable norms.
• To verify the production department attendance and advise head of department on any labor related issues.
• To supervise the production team consisting of a minimum of 100 people.
2. Raw Material Consumption
• To ensure that sufficient raw material is made available to production department.
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree/diploma in engineering.
• A person with at least 8 years of experience in operating all production related equipment as stated above.
• A person having exposure in supervising a team of at least 100 efficiently.
• A person with basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Email, MS Excel and Word would be an advantage.