In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for market expansion and be accountable for all elements of the sales cycle including identifying and closing new customers across a defined territory. To succeed in this position, the candidate would need to be highly driven, have a passion for sales, and be a strong deal closer with a desire to grow this territory.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Consistently achieve new annual renewal revenue target
- Achieve renewal target with low customer and revenue churn
- Manage in-country operations of the expanding territory
- In conjunction with international senior leadership recruit the best-in-country talent in this new market
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to gain market share
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development.
- Be accountable for monthly, quarterly, and annual new business goals and accurate Salesforce forecasting.
- Passionately promote the state of the art, class-leading solutions through effective networking with local organizations and strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- Guiding the Sales resources (shared function) focused on Nigeria
- Contribute to a team atmosphere by readily sharing best practices and supporting colleagues on their career journey to their goals.
- Support and understand how we help existing customers with account expansion opportunities and reference selling to similar organizations.
- Growing the number of customers
- Work with a selling ecosystem of Sales Development Representatives, Pre-Sales Solution Consultants, Solution Engineers, Client Partners / Customer Success, and Marketing aligned to our growth objectives to help us win.
- Possession of a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education, with a Degree or tertiary education, preferred
- Master’s degree, MBA - desirable
- Strong sales background of 10+ years of sales and sales leadership
- Must have sold software solutions for over 3 years
- Be successful in a role that has a high degree of new business.
Details of experience
- Been successful in a role that has a high degree of new business
- Proven track record of managing a successful sales team
- Understand the sales cycle intimately
- Preferably sold IT solutions (software/hardware/solutions)
- Proven track record of personal leadership
- Understand the sales cycle intimately.
- A Nigerian Citizen
Technical, behavioural, knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Comfortable being a “hunter” for new customers, including cold calling, working within the Ecosystem, networking in person, attending conferences, and leveraging social media
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to present Diligent’ s solutions via in-person and web demonstrations
- Documented history of making and exceeding quota
- Proven experience in senior sale leadership, managing a territory and taking revenue responsibility
- Experience selling IT solutions with a software component such as a SaaS solution, Enterprise Software, or Strategic Cloud Platform Solution
- Demonstrated track record in over-achieving challenging targets
- High emotional maturity
- Target-driven, dynamic, and confident, with a proven track record
- Process driven individual
- Ability to self-motivate
- Competitive by nature
- Exceptionally well-organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
We are committed to employing based solely on MERIT, irrelevant of gender, religion, or race.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.