- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in a financial institution.
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent cash handling experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excel knowledge of MS office especially word and excel.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.