Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries and complaints; Manage accounts, hit and exceed set targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Your duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries and complaints
- Manage accounts, hit and exceed set targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin.
- Follow up with customers regarding their orders
- Send orders to Delivery Agents nationwide
- Update dashboard on a ‘per order' basis
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Maintain a positive, proactive, and professional demeanor towards customers, colleagues, and management
- Fill in the daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Manage existing client relationships to maximize value for the organization
- Report to your line manager
- Other responsibilities as assigned to you by the Management
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving, and persuasion skills.