- Drive high sales closure for a well-backed health insurance company
- Lead a dynamic team of Telesales Officers
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
You will be responsible for :
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about the company’s products or services using scripts and initiative
- Creating scenarios from frequently occurring issues and creating good sales pitches for such scenarios.
- Managing all leads and designing intelligent systems and processes that ensure telesales agents are calling the right lead at the right time.
- Measuring and reducing churn risk in the business.
- Consistently improving customer onboarding to reduce first-month churn.
- Tracking and monitoring the performances of telesales agents.
- You have at least a Diploma/Degree with 3 years of experience as a Telesales Lead/Telesales Officer or experience in sales-heavy roles.
- You have a proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- You have strong communication skills with excellent cold calling and upselling abilities.
- You possess creative thinking and a problem-solving mindset.
- You have the ability to self-manage their work and understand what success looks like
- You are able to implement well-thought-out processes with feedback mechanisms that help improve the process.
- You are able to lead a team and align them on your goals.