- Contact businesses and private individuals soliciting sales for company products.
- Deliver prepared sales talks (spiels), reading from products descriptive scripts.
- Explain prices, products, and services and answer questions from clients.
- Obtain information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter customers' orders into availed platforms.
- Dutifully Record information obtained from customers.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target specific individuals and their needs.
- Answer telephone calls of potential customers who may have been solicited through advertisements and other media platforms.
- Telephone or write letters to customers in response to correspondence or for follow-up on initial sales contracts.
- Schedule meetings between prospective customers and sales representatives.
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Easy and knowledgeable handling of questions.
- Good listening skills - earnest attention to detail.
- An absolute understanding of Company products and projects.
- Any Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
Please note that: Successful candidates are expected to resume May 2021.