A dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate company is in urgent need of an enthusiastic Telemarketer for immediate employment to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. The Telemarketer will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services. The successful candidate must be friendly and persuasive. He/She must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaint in order to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Cold call people using a given phone directory and/or company-generated leads to sell products or solicit donations.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about company services, product features, prices, etc., and present their benefits.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in any relevant field
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Skilled in persuasion, negotiation, and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Active listening skills and Customer Service oriented
- Product Knowledge
- Empathy and Friendly attitude
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 150,000 Highly Competitive and Negotiable (depending on experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.