Job Ref: MxNQA012022
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Enforcing Telecoms technical quality standards and requirement
- Continually measure the effectiveness of the Quality assurance program
- Identify training gaps and close them out.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Implement a quality assurance program.
- Applicant MUST have at least 2.1 grade from a degree in Science or Engineering.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in the same role.
- Applicant MUST not be above 29 years old
- Applicant MUST be sound in using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint presentation
- Applicant must be very good with drafting quality assurance policies and procedures
- Applicant must be able to assist in identifying training needs as interventions to meet quality standards concerning the Telecommunication environment
- Applicant must be able to assist in interpreting and implementing quality assurance standards
- Applicant must have a strong telecom background (on-field MW installation, Decomm. And Trouble)
- Applicant must have strong IP Network background
Application closes on or before Close of Business Tuesday, 2022-01-22
All applicants should quote the job ref number above & only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview.