Job Ref: MxNPC012022
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Organize and ensure the successful implementation of projects in accordance with the set timelines and requirements.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation processes for projects including but not limited to data gathering, analyses, and evaluation.
- Manage engagement and drive participation
- Efficiently manage the budget on projects and ensure the transparent and efficient use of funds.
- Report to and work closely with other teams in fulfillment of all your job tasks and deliverables.
- Applicant MUST have at least 2.1 grade from a degree in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 2-3 years project management exposure and project administration experience
- Applicant MUST not be above 28 years old
- Applicant MUST be sound in using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint presentation
- Applicant MUST have any PMP certification
- Applicants must have good reporting and communication skills.
- Applicant must have a strong telecom background (on-field MW installation, Decomm. And Trouble ticketing)
- Applicant must be residing in Lagos
- Applicant must have strong IP Network background
Application closes on or before Close of Business Tuesday, 2022-01-22
All applicants should quote the job ref number above & only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview.