1. Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment to include oil changes, lubrication, battery testing and replacement, filter replacement, tire inspection/replacement and electronic control systems adjustments and repair.
2. Drive achievement of 100% power availability on all BTS sites, according to O & M contract SLA
3. Receive diesel supply during cycle in line with monthly allocation quantity, and safe keep records for reference, as often as required.
4. Maintain records and logs of completed maintenance actions to meet minimum requirements for validation.
5. Respond to monitoring alarms and troubleshoots equipment during emergency power outages and scheduled equipment exercise periods.
6. Execute Monthly Planned Preventive Maintenance and Proactive maintenance practices in line with standard checklist
7. Identification of poor performing sites for performance uplift intervention
8. Drive resolution of issue tickets and work on corrective measures
9. Provides regular (weekly or as needed) updates including current operational and maintenance activities and issues being resolved
10. Keeps work areas free of hazardous conditions, grease or oil spills and excess supplies
11. Provide technical information to each State Field Service Lead (SFSL) and Regional Engineering Lead (REL)
B. General Duties
1. Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
2. Co-operate with management in the use of the correct safety equipment, using the appropriate safety devices and following proper safe systems of work.
3. Ensure all janitorial on sites are done properly.
4. Plan and supervise all work processes in a safe manner and in accordance with the standards set out in the HSE policy.
5. Any other responsibilities as may be determined by the Regional Maintenance Supervisor.
6. Ensure safekeep of organizational assets and work tools assigned to team