- Develop the most appropriate organization structure and operational model for SOL to sustainably become an ISP in a commercial, competitive environment.
- Develop staffing requirements for SOL, including consideration of existing staff
- Analyze the requirements and make recommendations for creating and applying bandwidth management and different levels of Quality of Service (QoS) for different levels of the network for different clients
- Analyze tariff sheets, service bundles, value added service options, etc.
- Analyze demand for various types of services from a selection of customers, public private
- Analyze supply of internet capacity/transit
- Review SOL technical and financial requirements with Network Engineer and Financial Modeler
- Provide inputs to strategic plan and year one implementation plan for SOL as an ISP in a commercial, competitive environment.
- Datacenter network setup
- Direct in network planning, engineering and implementation, including infrastructure build and service delivery to customer locations.
assist in development of the business plan and lead all aspects of its implementation
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience in ICT or Telecommunications industry in management with at least 10 years with an infrastructure-based service provider.
- Minimum of 10 years’ strategic management experience.
- Experience with the design, deployment and operations of physical network infrastructure including DWDM networks, preferably both terrestrial and submarine systems, optical network solutions and microwave technologies.
- Experience deploying and managing services delivered via network solutions using SDH, IP, Ethernet and MPLS Technologies.
- Experienced manager with ability to develop middle level technical management.
- Strong technical and network engineering and operations skills.
- Extensive experience of Business & Operational Support Systems (BSS/OSS) and IT Applications (CRM/ERP).
- Proven experience of managing CAPEX and OPEX budgets against specific commercial objectives.
- Ability to lead technology evolution of the company to address market opportunities with new service offerings.
- Ability to deliver network features and enhancements on time and on budget.
- Ability to effectively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff to achieve business objectives.