The main role of IT assistants is to install, configure, and maintain computer network systems for clients.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- IT Assistant jobs involve providing technical support related to both hardware and software.
- Provide technical support, acting as a first-line of support for all hardware and software technical issues.
- Ensure optimal working conditions of computers, laptops, and all Information and Communications Technology (and peripheral) equipment and infrastructure.
- This requires expertise in computer networks
- Certification through specific software or hardware vendors.