The AC instructor will conduct the following activities and responsibilities;
- Maintain an approved syllabus and daily lesson plan, outlining course content and learning objectives.
- Utilise a variety of teaching techniques to accommodate the learning styles of a diverse student body.
- Actively work to maintain accurate daily attendance records of students.
- Prepare lesson plans, lesson notes and briefs for training.
- Conduct a technical review of training activities.
- Conduct curriculum review and material upgrade activities
- Conduct post-training impact review of students.
- Ensure availability of consumables, teaching aids and AC components for classroom lessons and hands-on practical site activities.
- Update information and documentation on Learner Management System and online Knowledge Management system.
- Other tasks as agreed by management.
- B.Sc./ HND Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years experience as a trainer or field experience in A/C installation HVAC chiller, domestic industrial and commercial A/C installation and maintenance.
- Professional certification such as COREN, NSE.
LOCATION: IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS