We are looking to hire a vibrant, experienced person to join our Technical Support team. In this role, you will focus on helping customers to be successful with Prisma products through our Community (GitHub, Slack, StackOverflow) and Saas (Chat and Email) support channels. Prisma Technical Support Engineers use their exceptional problem-solving and customer service skills, along with their deep technical experience, to advise customers and solve their complex Prisma problems across the entire Prisma ecosystem (complete ORM toolset and Prisma Data Platform).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Working with Prisma users to resolve a wide range of issues, spanning from data modeling, query performance, data migration, architecture, performance, security, and everything in between. You will have end-to-end ownership of customer issues, from initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution.
- Contributing to process development, improving product documentation, and authoring knowledge base articles.
- Advocating for customers' needs by interfacing with our Product and Engineering Teams and providing real-time product feedback from the field.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on internal projects to further enable our users, improve our product, etc.
- 2+ years of Technical Customer Support experience (preferred), with a proven history of customer focus and empathy
- Experience working with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CockroachDB).
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs, and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues with cloud solutions.
- To be able to work in the required time-zone: UTC -8 to UTC -5 (Covering West-Coast USA and Eastwards).
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures.
- Initiative and proactivity in ensuring we continuously improve our product and team processes and resources
- A collaborative and feedback-driven mindset
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.