- Assess and analyze all company technical programs and technical aspects of products developed and sold by the company.
- Provide technical support for programs, products and services to both customers and other staff members within the company.
- Ensure fully operational technical documentation of relevant processes, products, and services across all internal and media channels.
- Design training materials to teach customers and staff to ensure a good operating understanding of company processes, products, and services.
- Manage the company quality assurance processes and documentation and support new product development.
- Provide support to the sales and tender teams as may be required.
- Strong background in engineering, sciences, R & D, and technical support. Experience with materials in the safety segment is an advantage.
- A resourceful and analytical problem solver – leveraging technical knowledge to address customer challenges and opportunities.
- Strong research skills with a capacity to adapt and develop new technologies, materials, and products.
- At least 5 years experience in a technical role, with specific exposure to Fortune 500 companies (and Local Heroes)
- Very good attention to details, alloyed with organizational skills to manage multiple tasks while staying abreast of new developments.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to travel extensively in the country.