To drive sales of the company’s products and services by demonstrating advanced technical knowledge as well as its benefits and needs to the energy, oil and gas industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for all companywide technical sales (Pumps, valves, bolting, flanges rotary equipment)
- Emphasize products and services benefits based on clients’ needs and technical knowledge of products.
- Translate and explain highly complex technical information relating to products and services to clients.
- Review and understand specifications, drawings, and other client documents relating to all bids.
- Liaise with OEM Engineering and Production team to provide solutions/recommendations for clients.
- Hybrid sales driver/ prepare proposals, pitch slides and make presentations in line with the company’s technical products and services.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers in the energy, oil, and gas industry.
- Should be familiar with the IOC’s
- Manage clients as assigned by team leaders to meet sales targets/KPIs.
- Work with the marketing & sales department to get an understanding of the short-term and long-term sales targets and then develop content to drive sales accordingly via all social media platforms.
- Monitor market activities (clients/competitors/trends, etc.).
- Sales/operations monthly reports
- Ensure the OEM/ partners are engaged quarterly by providing feedback on sales activities.
- Liaise and ensure all delivery relating to technical products are carried out and closed by the party responsible.
- Focal person for everything technical product-related (shipping documents, customs documents, etc.)
- Carry out all other roles as assigned by your team lead or manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong technical skills, answering technical questions and providing technical advice.
- Sales/customer relationship skills.
- The ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Advanced knowledge in preparation of presentation slides.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools.
- Understanding of technical content creation in the oil and gas industry
- Great communication, networking, and Interpersonal skills.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 400,000
“Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women. “
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.