Sunstone Logistic Systems is a technology company, specializing in route optimization and route-to-market software for the African environment. Sunstone's formation arose from the realization of the growing need for specialized and focused fleet management and optimization systems in Africa. This role is for individuals who have a talent for technical sales and relationship building. The ideal candidate will have solid experience and networks within the logistics and transport industry. We are looking for a passionate individual who is motivated, innovative, and displays outstanding confidence when representing Sunstone Logistic Systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Software implementation management
- Search for opportunities to sell our products & services
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Create introduction with appropriate stakeholders and arrange intro meetings/demos
- Manage new and existing accounts
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Co-ordinate the resources involved in the implementation of our products and services
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Translate real-world logistic problems into technical specifications and communicate these problems from the client to the engineering
- Minimum academic qualification of a Degree in Commerce, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics.
- BS/ MS degree in business administration
- Excellent understanding of transport and distribution logistics.
- Must have experience working with IT systems and be fully PC literate.
- Relationship building and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to translate the identified customer requirements to technical specifications
- Attention to detail
- Loyal and willing to go the extra mile
- Enjoys working in teams
- Good overall presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both written and spoken
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 450,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.