• Bachelor’s Degree, OND, HND in Engineering discipline.
• Sound business development technical knowledge.
• Must have 3-5 years working experience in field service engineering/ sales of pumps, valves& rotary equipment’s products and services in the oil and gas sector.
• Must have good sales network in the oil and gas sector.
• Provide good technical ideas on how to sell the company’s products and services in the oil and gas sector.
• Managing all on-site installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and diagnosing errors or technical problems to determine proper solutions.
• Should drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
• Increasing client base/Following industry trends locally and internationally.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group Presentations
• Maintaining pumps, valves, rotary equipment’s, tools, and test equipment ensuring they are properly calibrated/ Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Promote and effectively communicate services business portfolio value proposition to customers and end users in the region.
• Online marketing skills via social platforms.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair on designated equipment.
• Completing preventative maintenance and field modifications
• Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships also
• Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• Proven ability to negotiate/Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
and industry-specific analysis software
• The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team/Experience with general ledger functions
• Initiative, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented and Accuracy.
• The ability to lift and carry a toolbox.
• Accepts new ideas and change initiatives.
• Must have experience in servicing and using of diagnostic imaging equipment.
• Good working environment
• Good Remuneration
• Medical insurance
• Training and development