The role of the technical sales engineer is for an experienced and detail-oriented individual who will be the key point of contact for clients, answering queries and providing technical advice regarding our products and solutions. The ideal candidate must be a people person and have a sound understanding of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop a technical understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Serve as the technical point of contact for potential clients, clients, and partners.
- Provide management with reports on clients’ needs, problems, interests, competitors’ activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Provide trainings and demonstrations to help clients understand our products and services.
- Increase the company’s market share in existing markets and capture new business development opportunities by: Identifying and establishing a new business; Liaising with existing clients; Preparing tenders, proposals, and quotations; Ensuring that sales targets are met by organising sales meetings; Reviewing cost and sales performance;
- Work with the Business Development Executive to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Write sales reports and sales literature.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- A degree in Petrochemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Pipeline Engineering, and Material Sciences. An MSc in any of these or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a technical sales engineer in an oil and gas company.
- Commercial Background preferably MBA will be considered an additional qualification.
- Experience working in a client-facing technical role.
- Thorough knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive and work under pressure and in uncertain environments
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and customer relationship management tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.