- We are an Engineering Services Organisation located in the heart of Lagos and currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Commercial Department.
- Technical Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include Sales Engineering, Project Management and assisting the Commercial Department achieve sales target that impacts the bottom line of the Organisation.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with sales and marketing strategies.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all Commercial activities and operations result into new leads, new clients, sustenance of existing clients and increased revenue for the Organisation.
- Lead client conversations through emails, phone calls and in person meetings
- Perform energy audits on client sites
- Design of PV systems (on grid, off grid, hybrid)
- Develop sales proposals to drive the sales process
- Prepare and submit tender documents (specifications, Bill of Quantities, drawings, etc.) and designs as per requirements
- Drive the sales process from proposal to a signed contract
- Work with Commercial Department to draft sales contract
- Develop a project plan to execute a sales contract
- Design and plan solar power installations
- Lead the supply chain process to order parts locally and internationally
- Conduct quality assurance of technical installations team as well as the installations of our technical partners
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the installations of solar power solutions
- Train client on how to operate and optimally use the system
- Actively monitor installed site performance and create a monthly report for a client
- Serve as the first line of contact for clients’ complaints
- Resolve site issues remotely and through site visits
- Ensure customer satisfaction is a priority
- Assist in market research on solar energy projects throughout Nigeria
- Develop standard operating procedures and HSE standards for solar installation projects
- Develop and coach technical Employees to meet the objectives of ADECO Solar Solutions
- Introduce improvements on best-engineering practices in the company to ensure it is at the forefront of innovation and good management practices
- Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector.
- Liaise with regulatory and governmental institutions as required
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical & Electronics
- At least 3 - 4 years of proven work experience, preferably in engineering sales, technical sales, or solar industry
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive relationships based on business principles
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- MS Office – Words/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Energetic, independent, and self-driven
- Willing to travel locally and Internationally.