- Product Management of a portion of our Mesh and Services portfolio.
- Work closely with customers and partners to understand their needs, form an aggregate view, and frame the business opportunity jointly with the Mixed Reality Commercialization team.
- Define product strategy and roadmap bridging customer needs and technical constraints
- Align local team investments with global mixed reality initiatives, driving clarity across multiple levels of the hierarchy in a matrixed org – from individual contributor through executive.
- Work with engineering counterparts to deliver customer value through our GA Azure services, devices, and other endpoints.
- Generate energy and excitement around current execution, and roadmap – internally, across the company, and with customers.
- Effectively collaborate, build relationships, and influence team members to achieve business objectives.
- Live Microsoft’s values by being a positive force for inclusion, allyship, and mentoring.
- 2 years minimum experience in Product Management or Program Management
- Experience driving program definition, strategy, and delivery in complicated problem spaces.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Experience in driving clarity, alignment, and execution in small and broad teams.
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Optional: experience working through a complete product cycle, from initial design through post-release support, across functions.
- Optional: experience with Mixed Reality: AR/VR applications, 3D development/design, prototyping.
- Optional: experience with product/business planning: Drive market opportunities and partner with Hardware, Software, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Legal, Finance, and Business Planning to deliver business outcomes.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.