Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Designing, Developing and testing of Odoo (Open ERP) modules, projects, products and interfaces.
- Maintaining existing modules.
- Create new functional business modules
- Maintain & customize Odoo addons
- Create & customize reports
- Complete and clear documentation for any task/work done.
- Test new functions / modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support.
- Configuration, installation and maintenance of server and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
- Integrate Odoo with other web applications
- Should have working knowledge of API's in Odoo.
- Setup, maintain & monitor Odoo service
- Identify and fix issues related to Odoo development
- Keeping different projects/versions under control using Git.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Dealing with the tasks required in the field of Development.
- Consistently create quality software that meets specific design and requirements on stated timelines.
- Excellent computer proficiency (text processing - presenting).
- Strong object-oriented programming
- Experience in using PyCharm IDEs or any other (Python)
- Experience in PostgreSQL database
- Experience with GITLAB or equivalent source control
- Experience in HTML, CSS, XML, and jQuery/ JS
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- Fast learner
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management