- Supporting sales team in lead generation efforts.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and communicating these to customers
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, customer weeks, training, and other major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Develop, communicate and implement the marketing strategy for Pacegate
- Directing, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors’ activities and reporting at regular intervals
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV, and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Work with the other sales & marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to achieve desired marketing goals
- Prepare periodic management reports
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager Sales & Technical
Qualifications for Marketing Manager:
Experience in building marketing programs and reporting on the results
Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
Strong project management skills
Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
Ability to travel as necessary
5+ years of experience in marketing
Experience in the Lube Industry will be an added advantage
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Engineering and a Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Business or similar discipline
Above-average PowerPoint Presentation capability
Salary Range: NGN 300,000 - 500,000