We are looking to hire a Technical Game Designer will work as part of the game design team, creating and prototyping game systems to help shape Illuvium’s Overworld and Auto-battle games. You will report directly to the Lead Game Designer and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams that touch on all aspects of game development. As such, good communication skills and a strong understanding and love for strategy games is essential. You will contribute to and translate feedback to improve a multitude of game systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Design and create rapid prototypes
- Write clear and concise design documentation
- Utilize internal tools to build characters and abilities
- Openly share your work, receiving and providing actionable feedback
- Must have at least 4+ years of experience in gameplay programming
- Significant experience with C++
- A strong understanding of game design
- Must have experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- At least one shipped title
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.