Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create project plans with relevant team members.
- Supervise team members and ensure that deadlines are followed.
- Maintain the project budget.
- Enforce health and safety protocol.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
Technical Project Manager Requirements:
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- 3 Years of experience in IT, project management or a related field.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.