- Generating leads as well as identify prospects to enhance sales.
- Managing client relationships.
- Reporting of sales activities to the Assistant Agency Manager.
- Identify and escalate actual/potential operational issues to the Assistant Agency Manager
Skills & Competencies:
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
In addition, the prospective candidate should have:
- Basic Analytical Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Good Business Writing Skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good Relationship Management Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Confident and charismatic
- Reliable & Persistent
- Allowance + Attractive Bonus and Commissions.
- Regular training and opportunity for capacity development.