· Plan and execute operational procedures to ensure smooth and efficient operation of projects under supervisions.
· Supervise all aspects of operation (waste management, security services, boat services etc.).
· Effectively manage all team members to ensure the delivery of the goals and objectives of the various team.
· Develop an understanding of all team processes, provide clear role definition for all team members, implement effective team procedures and processes, give, and receive feedback while solving problems that may arise, making decisions and encouraging team spirit amongst team members.
· Ensure that the implementation of the project activities follows the minimum standards / guidelines associated with every team.
· Ensure all tasks are carried out thoroughly and proactively.
· Oversee day to day activities of staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
· Perform onsite inspection to ensure compliance with project goals and objectives.
· Compile and send detailed daily job progress report, as well as a monthly report of all team activities.
· Comply with the updating of guidelines and regulations including permits.
· Ensure personnel achieve daily task.
· Provide guidance, advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
· Always represent the interest of the firm when dealing with clients and other stakeholders.
· Research acquire knowledge and contribute ideas and recommendations that tells how best to carry out operations and ensure continuous development of the firm.
· Implement policies of quality plans as it relates to all teams under your supervision.
· Develop and implement corrective measure plans when necessary.
· Develop self-awareness and consistently observe best practices in communication, emotional intelligence and integrity while also exhibiting the firm’s values.
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements.
· A Bachelor’s degree in any related field of study.
· Master’s degree in any field is an added advantage.
· Experience in waste management, security services, marine transportation etc.
· Experience in building, leading and managing a team.
· Have a minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
· Must be open-minded with a willingness to learn new things and explore new fields.
· Excellent project management skills.
· A smart and Good team player.
· Must be able to lead and build an excellent team
· Good leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, tenacity, strong initiative, and proven capacity to get the job done.
· Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
· Must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft software package). Data Analysis is an added advantage
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.