Academic/Professional: BSC Qualification (Minimum 2:2), Additional Professional Qualification is an advantage - CFA, ACCA, ACA, Chartered Wealth Manager, LLB
Relationship Management Experience Minimum of 2 years within the Financial Services Industry particularly in Private Banking, Wealth Management, Business Strategy / Consulting.
Skills and Competencies:
• Confidence, Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• Good Knowledge of Investment and Insurance Products.
• Capability to understand and explain complex information simply and clearly.
• Ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
• Research and analytical skills.
• Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Proactive Nature.
• Time management Skills.
• Customer service skills and Solutions driven mind-set.
• Self -motivation and organization.
• Good level of numeracy and IT Skills
• Target-driven mindset.
• Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
• Act as Financial Adviser/ Relationship Manager to HNI Clients.
• Act as Team Lead / Back-Up to Unit Head.
• Supervise and closely monitor the activities of team members with the support of the Unit Head.
• Markets and sells AXA MANSARD products and services to High Networth Individuals (HNIs).
• Ensure the development of an active prospect list as well as sign-on of HNIs to AXA Mansard
• Cross-sells and Up-sells additional products and services to existing customers
• Supports the team in identifying and closing investment and insurance opportunities in all aspects of the customers’ lives e.g. business insurance products for HIPs and HNIs who are business owners
• Ensure all customer data and transactions history is complete, and up to date on all platforms
• Participates in product development, repackaging and customization as it relates to the team’s target market
• Provides market intelligence for product improvement/development to relevant teams in the company
• Support in planning and executing events targeted towards High-Income Persons (HIPs) and High Networth Individuals (HNIs)
• Effectively identifies and analyses the financial needs of clients
• Responsible for the preparation of proposals
• Processes transactions for sales made and liaises with operations teams to ensure turn-around-times for the unit are maintained
• Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly activities reports.
• Carry out any other assignment that might be delegated by the Unit Head