A client of ours is diversifying her operations by setting up retail outlets and thus seek the services of an experienced creative outgoing sales and marketing lead for the sales of her retail outlet.
The successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for managing the entire sales and marketing of the company from direct marketing to e-marketing and all other aspects as deemed fit to cement a market share quickly in the industry.
Managing the Sales and Marketing management.; You'll need to:
- Create and generate a database to ease marketing activities.
- Ensure a commanding presence both online and offline
- Keep TMA with all our customers
- Coordinate and manage all social media platforms
- Coordinate with operations to ensure your customers are catered for regularly and promptly
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Implement branded company-wide promotional campaigns including store-specific promotional campaigns
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Report to, and attend regular meetings on Sales and marketing
- Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programs.
- Hours of work are generally long ad should be willing to work weekends and on public holidays.
What to expect
- The environment is fast-paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame. The work can, therefore, be both physically and mentally demanding.
- You may usually wear a company uniform and dress in accordance with appropriate health and safety requirements associated with food preparation.
- A BSc in any field
- A person that is interested in the food business
- Basic IT skills
- Good managerial skills
- A minimum of 7 years post NYSC
- Experience in sales and marketing with strong resilient and tenacity traits
- Previous roles of middle or senior management in food retail or supermarket management will be an added advantage.
- Training and knowledge of food preparation, storage and hygiene regulations will be an added advantage.
You'll need to have:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Commercial awareness
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.