- Develop Sales strategy and implementation of these strategies.
- Expand customer base and ensures the company brand and its products maintain a strong presence in the market.
- Train and coach the sales team and assist in the search and recruitment of the best sales candidates by taking part in the interview process.
- Assign important tasks to the team, gauging the staff’s performance, and making necessary changes to boost their performance in the right direction.
- Monitor the sales team’s progress and performance and make tough decisions when necessary.
- Prepare and submit performance reports to senior management.
- Solve any problems that the customers face and answer questions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Come up with unique ideas to help our brand maximize sales and build upon existing strategies that have provided great results in the past.
- Maintain a smooth flow of feedback throughout the sales team and encourage an environment of constructive and healthy criticism.
- Ensure an atmosphere of healthy competition within the team to motivate them while emphasizing teamwork.
- Keep a positive relationship with all our customers.
- Negotiate deals and support negotiation from the team.
- Assist the new staff in handling customer problems and initiating them with the company’s work culture.
- Set realistic sales targets and motivate the sales staff to encourage an atmosphere of positivity.
- Prepare and write sales reports, gauge the sales team’s performance, and make the necessary changes in the sales strategies that are not providing expected results.
- A significant and proven working experience in sales and a familiarity with the current sales techniques of not less than 5 years.
- The attitude of leaving no stone unturned to get things done within the stipulated deadline.
- Strong organizational skills and a capability for confident leadership to effectively delegate the necessary tasks to the sales team and maintain the performance record.
- Excellent communication skills are required to deal with our esteemed customers and ensuring the utmost satisfaction for them.
- An awareness of everything commercial in the current day and age and business understanding and familiarity with the business world’s major happenings.
- Capability for strategizing and using the strategy to drive actual sales and maximize its revenue.
- Motivational skills to lift the morale of the sales team whenever necessary.
- Excellent negotiation ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales, Business Management, or a related field is required.
- Business Intelligence, CRM, Customer Service, Field Marketing, Sales.
- Prior experience in utilization of computer programs such as MS Outlook and MS office.
Remnumeration: NGN 160,000 Gross