As a Team Lead, you are responsible for managing the successful delivery of client work, project-centric operations, and personnel in a team. Your primary functions include driving excellent project outcomes in alignment with established scopes, timelines, and budgets for multiple, concurrent projects, incorporating 10up standards and processes in the delivery of client work, managing personnel assigned to a team; expertly collaborating with discipline directors and the Accounts team to deliver on client expectations, and managing to established production metrics (billable targets, forecasting accuracy, etc.).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage execution of project and task assignments for all direct reports, leveling up individual availability to Directors of Client Delivery and the Project Resourcing Manager for resolution.
- Serve as the lead project manager on 2 - 4 active client accounts. Craft and maintain project plans, schedules, and task break-downs to achieve defined scopes of work.
- Leverage 10up tools, standards, and processes in all client work. Maintain highly collaborative relationships with discipline directors to achieve elite project outcomes.
- Deliver fixed price, retainer, and T&M projects within expected timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrate senior-level consultative value to help clients achieve defined business goals and outcomes.
- Effectively manage client expectations across active client work, seeking support from Production Leadership and / or the Accounts team as necessary.
- Facilitate discovery engagements (onsite and remotely) to support the definition of cross-discipline project requirements. Collaborate with discipline directors to translate requirements into comprehensive project approaches / plans that align with established timelines and budgets and can be executed successfully by project teams. Collaborate with Accounts to develop scopes of work following discovery.
- Drive client satisfaction through repeated project delivery successes and strategic engagement.
- Maintain a predetermined billable utilization, typically between 26-30 hours / week (65-75%).
- 3+ years of project management experience delivering full scope web projects for enterprise clients, ideally in an agency environment.
- An understanding of 10up’s core services and ability to leverage these disciplines to deliver successful client outcomes. A practical understanding of the WordPress platform is also required.
- Excellent application of 10up processes, standards, and tools at the team level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Interest and ability to lead cross-discipline teams.
- PMI, scrum certification, or equivalent experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.