Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with the digital marketing agency to plan strategic activities
• Manage digital marketing budget with partners including creative agency and ad platforms (Google)
• Generate quality leads for the sales teams across different job families
• Drive customer acquisition across the banks platforms
• Manage design development, maintenance and regular updates of the bank's corporate website, microsites, apps and internet banking platforms to ensure consistency with the brand and timeliness of information
• Generate insights from platform metrics and implement same for ensuring improved site performance, digital campaign and social media engagement.
• Manage a team of social media moderators (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) who develop relevant content across social channels.
• Ensure the bank’s conversation across social channels is consistent with the brand speak/ tone of voice.
• Brand monitoring, insight mining and social reporting on all on-line brand mentions using a variety of tools.
• Develop digital marketing strategies for calendarize and thematic campaigns for the bank.
• Develop and manage the bank’s online thought leadership content on its corporate blogs and Podcasts.
• Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments.
• Support the bank’s internal communication with marketing technology
• Manage the banks’ reputation on Social media and blogs
• Leads the bank’s digital transformation workstream on acquisition and digital marketing
• Coordinate social media complaints management with contact centre
• Own and project manage special projects as assigned by the HOD
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Annual KPIs
• Brand Survey Index –
• ROI on digital marketing investment
• DMI Certification (added advantage)
• Minimum of eight (8) years’ working experience in related field
• Excellent relationship building skills
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Deep social media landscape
• Knowledge of digital marketing tools
• Knowledge of online brand management
• Digital Campaign management
• Content creation and editing
• Social media communication skills
• Competent in the use Analytical tools – Google analytics, social media analytics
• Use of Social media management tools
• Email marketing
• Search engine optimization
• Videography/photography (added advantage)