Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and management of marketing campaigns that promote the Bank's brand, products, and services.
- Develop strategic partnerships and manage relationships with content developers/platforms and 3rd party media partners to deliver world-class creative content, influencer reviews, media insights/training, media cost-saving and bulk purchase.
- Develop, own, and maintain key media relationships at all levels to ensure that the Bank can deliver on its communication, digital transformation, and media priorities.
- Build, plan and implement a digital marketing strategy for various segments of products.
- Develop well-thought-out social and digital media engagement plans that ensure that the Bank’s propositions are well positioned to the right target audience.
- Find opportunities to utilize next-level marketing: personalization, a/b testing, AI, ML, VR and evolving digital technologies to improve marketing media and storytelling
- Work closely with all other marketing verticals – Traditional Media, PR, Product Marketing, Experiential Marketing, etc. to execute 360-degree campaigns.
- Cultivate an active community of internal brand champions who help amplify messages on relevant social media platforms.
- Lead digital creative testing and knowledge database.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets and media optimization.
- Manage digital platforms and tools of the bank (Website, Corporate LAN Network, Email signature partners, and Intranet) and troubleshoot when there are problems or downtime.
- Ensure all digital assets (websites, mobile app platforms) are compliant with UI/UX standards and key digital assessment metrics such as site speed, metatags, SEO, SEM etc.
- Manage a team of social media moderators/content developers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) who develop relevant content across social channels.
- Support the Bank’s online thought leadership content on its corporate blogs and podcasts.
- Conduct high-level periodic reporting/workshops to demonstrate the impact of digital initiatives and improve them.
- Coordinate social media complaints management with the Bank’s customer contact centre.
- Manage the aesthetics, features and development of the Bank's corporate website, microsites, apps and internet banking platforms to ensure they are adequately updated, promoted and consistent with the brand.
- Conduct competitive analysis and have a sound understanding of competitors digital and media strategy and messaging.
- Own and project manage special projects as assigned by the Head, Strategic Brand Management.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of digital marketing metrics for campaigns
- Social media community growth and management
- Brand reputation management
- Social media engagement
- Complaints/enquiries management on digital platforms
- Team performance
- M.Sc., B.Sc. or B.A (Mass Comm, Marketing, Journalism, Design or related discipline)
- Minimum of eight (8) years working experience in a related field
- Experience at a digital marketing agency is a significant advantage
- Deep knowledge of the digital media landscape
- Deep knowledge of the social media landscape
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Knowledge of online brand management
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write quickly and to tailor messages to specific audiences with minimal oversight
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Creativity & Curiosity
- Digital Campaign management
- Content creation and editing
- Social media communication skills
- Competent in the use of key tools – SEO, Search, Google analytics, social media analytics
- Use of Social media management tools – Meltwater, Sprout Social, etc.
- Email marketing and blogging
- Videography/photography (added advantage)